WARNING: The opinions expressed below are DEFINITELY those of The CoLab Theatre Company! Learn more at www.colabtheatre.org!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Aftermath

Hey all,

It's been a long time since I've posted anything particularly substantial. I've just emerged from one of the most stressful three months of my life. I'm not quite recovered, but boy is it looking clear for the next few days...

First things first, I wanted to thank everyone who came out to see play. and especially to our wonderful cast, directors and volunteers. The night was a smashing success, no one got sued by international publishing corporations, and we made the first major step towards producing shows on a regular basis.

We were asked "What next?"

Well, you're just going to have to keep reading to find out. Also, after labor day, expect more regular postings on a daily basis! We've been busy this summer, but now that play. is done, we're going back to blogging on our usual rotation! Woo!

And I've got some bones to pick...

K

No comments:

Post a Comment