WARNING: The opinions expressed below are DEFINITELY those of The CoLab Theatre Company! Learn more at www.colabtheatre.org!

Monday, January 18, 2010

I Love Clowns for All the Wrong Reasons

Perhaps this is a cliche, but I watched Dark Knight again this past weekend and I've been glowing over Heath Ledger's performance as The Joker ever since. I tend to do this every time I see it, but I can't help it. I seriously consider it to be among the best film character acting I've ever seen.

In that vein, I've decided to give it all up and join the circus and become a clown. I mentioned this on facebook earlier, and my attention was turned to this delightful memory from the 90's...



Really, I have very little to reflect on here. Besides wanting to learn cool clown pencil tricks.


I'm going to go lie down... it was a LOOOOOONG WEEKEND...

K

No comments:

Post a Comment