WARNING: The opinions expressed below are DEFINITELY those of The CoLab Theatre Company! Learn more at www.colabtheatre.org!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

State of Being


So a few things you should know about me:

- I love fashion, shopping, and getting a good deal
- I consume far too much fried food
- I consume even more macaroni & cheese
- I regularly run around town working at least 3 jobs (currently, Company One, Tufts University and Stage Managing)

With those things said, I present you with the daily state of being of Mary-Liz Murray.

Word of the day (oh and I'm a word fiend) - Sedulous

Loving going to work in a pair of paint covered jeans to work in a frigid theatre on tech notes at 10am. Company One's The Good Negro opens FRIDAY at the BCA check it out. I just started a rehearsal Stage Managing gig with Shakespeare Now! I'm SMing their touring production of Romeo and Juliet. Just from yesterday's rehearsal I can tell it's going to be a really fun cast and a fast paced rehearsal process. Who doesn't love a 50-minute version of Shakespeare's greatest love story? Lusting after a pair of epic Chanel sunglasses. For some reason I always find myself wanting sunglasses more during the winter than in the summer. It's either snow-glare induced or a wish for a reminder of warmer weather. After not eating all day my fried chicken dinner is AMAZING...it would be better however if accompanied by Mac & Cheese. I guess I can't have it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment