WARNING: The opinions expressed below are DEFINITELY those of The CoLab Theatre Company! Learn more at www.colabtheatre.org!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Here. We. Go.

It's that time again - TECH! This is my first ever "Tech Weekend" instead of "Tech Week" I'm not sure if this is a blessing or a curse. I will be in rehearsal for a record (for me) 30 out of 56 hours starting at 7pm tonight. I'm impressed with my self, even if you aren't. We are exactly ONE WEEK from opening! WoooooHooooo!

Put it on your calendars folks:

The Little Mermaid

April 16 - May 16 2010
Wheelock Family Theatre
200 The Riverway
Boston MA

Featuring:
Margaret Ann Brady (Sea Witch)
Amie Cazel (Anemone)
David Kaim (Prince Eric)
Johnny Lee Davenport (Sea King)
Marvelyn McFarlane (Luna)
Emily Eldridge-Ingram (Lady-in-Waiting)
Mary-Liz Murray (Coral)
Gillian Gordon (Lady-inWaiting)
Andrea Ross (Pearl)
De’Lon Grant(William)
Kami Rushell Smith (Marianna)
Neil Gustafson (Yorick)
Jane Staab (Great Mother)
Ricardo Engarman (Timothy)


From Alfred Lord Tennyson's Mermaids

I would be a mermaid fair.

I would sing to myself the whole day;
With a comb of pearl I would comb my hair;
And still as I comb'd I would sing and say,
"Who is it loves me? who loves not me?"
I would comb my hair till my ringlets would fall
Low adown, and around;
And I should look like a fountain of gold
Springing alone
With a shrill inner sound,
Over the throne
In the midst of the hall;
Till that great sea-snake under the sea
From his coiled sleeps in the central deeps
Would slowly trail himself sevenfold
Round the hall where I sate, and look in at the gate
With his large calm eyes for the love of me.
And all the mermen under the sea
Would feel their immortality
Die in their hearts for the love of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment