WARNING: The opinions expressed below are DEFINITELY those of The CoLab Theatre Company! Learn more at www.colabtheatre.org!

Monday, April 26, 2010

In Which Erika Embarks on an Adventure

Tomorrow, at the miserable hour of 3:30 a.m. I will embark on a fabulous, fabulous adventure! I'll be flying out to Seattle where I'll meet up with one of my best friends from college, Lauren. Over the course of the next ten days we will explore Seattle, brave crossing the Canadian border, take our car on a day and a half ferry ride, and eventually end up in the gorgeous town of Sitka, AK. I plan on looking for moose, fishing, hiking, wreaking havoc in Vancouver, fending off bears, fending off fishermen, and of course saying hello to Sarah Palin and Russia for all of you. I'm beyond excited. I've got to get to bed, but I will be sure to keep you posted on this exciting journey. (Preview: It's going to include a ton of rain!) Enjoy your next week and a half kiddos, I'll see you when I'm back on the East coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment