WARNING: The opinions expressed below are DEFINITELY those of The CoLab Theatre Company! Learn more at www.colabtheatre.org!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Resolutions

How many of you made New Year's Resolutions this year? Go on, raise your hands. For those of you who raised your hands, good for you. For those of you who didn't, well we're in the same boat. But today I decided something. In 2010, I'm going to be honest with myself. If I do something, I pledge to own up to it and take responsibility for my actions. But, I'm not going to apologize for it. I am who I am and at twenty-three I'm allowed to question things, experiment, and live my life moment to moment. I'm allowed to jump headfirst into a project without thinking through the details and I'm allowed to screw up. And if I hurt someone in the process, I will apologize to them, but I will also remain true to myself. There it is, ladies and gentlemen. Erika's 2010 resolution. Let's see how this plays out...

1 comment:

  1. I made a resolution. I'd share, but this is a family friendly blog...

    (Lolz)

    ReplyDelete